ISO 9001 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
a) needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
b) aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Nadcap is an industry-managed approach to conformity assessment that brings together technical experts from both Industry and Government to establish requirements for accreditation, accredit Suppliers and define operational program requirements. This results in a standardized approach to quality assurance and a reduction in redundant auditing throughout the aerospace industry because Prime contractors, Suppliers and Government representatives have joined forces to develop a program that:
- Establishes stringent industry consensus standards that satisfy the requirements of all participants
- Replaces routine auditing of Suppliers with one approved through a consensus decision-making process of members from the user community
- Conducts more in-depth, technically superior critical process audits
- Improves Supplier quality throughout the industry through stringent requirements
- Reduces costs through improved standardization
- Utilizes technically expert auditors to assure process familiarity
||Our inspection department provides experienced personnel and inspection equipment, necessary to satisfy our customers’ ever-tightening quality requirements.
We supply documentation upon demand for all quality functions including: First Article, in Process, SPC, Final Inspection, and supplier certifications. ISO 9001 Certified.
||We can assemble components in all sizes and shapes. Talk to our engineers about your design.
||We manufacture parts from a wide range of materials including most metals, plastics, synthetics, rubber, and cloth to mention a few.
||We have CNC machining capabilities to handle all secondary drilling, countersinking, counter boring, reaming, and detailed machining. We also do tapping, welding, spot welding, deburring and assembling.
||We can accommodate designs for prototypes as well as high volume production runs.
||We have both automated and manual machines to complete the inspection of your parts.
||View our machine list